name

The Latest and Greatest

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I am Sharing My Hiding Place With You

I have let many people in but I only let them use a door that can only be used once. You have the door and the key to come when you please, yet this place has only seen you once. In this place we feel calm, have clarity, we find peace where it hard to find and we see resolve. Here the word secret has a different definition. You talk to me like your life is a balloon that doesn't have enough air in it to fly through the sky. You tell me you are deflated, yet I see that we can be high above the horizon together. I listen to the way love makes you have lack of feeling and the way it effects your body. Yet I feel our pains and I haven't been able to talk because I only feel comfortable speaking where nobody can hear the words. I told you that you can come to me to talk about anything. Yet I feel I like I am the only one knocking on doors trying to find you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your hiding spot.
    This is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete