name

The Latest and Greatest

Sunday, March 30, 2014

To Want

I just want to go to the mountains and take pictures and feel,
the wind around me and stay until the moon touches the ground,
I want to sneeze from the new pollen swirling in the air,
Sleep under the sprouting leaves until they cant hold the sunlight back any longer,
I want to find the source of the wind and give her all the reasons I appreciate her,
Talk to her and listen to be reminded of all the times she has been in my life,
I want to chase the animals that I have feared far too long,
Running fast enough that she can share this new thrill with me,
I want to cross paths with a lake,
Touch him the way only the moon would,
I want to learn from him without saying a word,
Walk away with nothing to say,
I just need to feel.

4 comments:

  1. I want this writer to post more of his/her poems because this one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this writer to post more of his/her poems because this one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Walk away with nothing to say..."
    I can relate to all of these things. Too often I feel like I'm forgetting how to feel and I don't like it one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Melodious. "I just need to feel" at the time where feeling hurts the most.

    ReplyDelete