name

The Latest and Greatest

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I've Gone To Far

I tore the power out of his grasp.
I had his wife help.

I blocked his pain so I would stay stable.
He tried to cut me with his words for doing this.

We used to have a connection.
She now uses me as how not to end up like.

I refuse them my life's story.
They share all then ask for mine.

I have the ability.
My mind won't allow.

He opened up to me then left.
I haven't written him since.

She was my will to strive.
I have only talked to her thrice.

He was the late night phone calls.
I chose to forget my attachments for him.

Her wants were to have the best for me.
The future wasn't a mutual agreement.

I call them my saviors.
They call me parasite.

2 comments:

  1. First, I'm proud of you.

    Second, I like the story this tells. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I aspire to write as honestly as you... this is a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete