name

The Latest and Greatest

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Give Me Advice

Tell me to forget her and move on, for she will never trust you or love you. 
But she will want to be your friend. 
And you need to just be her friend and continue to numb your emotions around her like you do to all  others. 
You need to stop seeing the girl in every random kid that looks remotely like her.
You need to just forget her like you have that one pot you made in ceramics back in high school and how it broke. 
Josh you need to just cry for what you have lost and wait for another that will want to love you and trust you. 
Tell me that's its not going to be okay. 
Remind me that I won't forget how she affected you. 
Suggest to me that I should use her as a bar for the next person.
Give me eye contact so I will believe the words you speak.

4 comments:

  1. wow this was so relate able. and had a lot of really quotable lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to give you a hug, omg. your unbelievably amazing at writing words with your heart, and mind and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue to numb your emotions...
    This is hard, but sometimes it's what you have to do, and it hurts.

    ReplyDelete