name

The Latest and Greatest

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

i and you

i once ask you to be the real you, you gave it to me for a few days and let me hold it, but then i felt you start to recoil, so i did my best to hold on to it as long as i could but then you started to fight back because you didnt trust me anymore and as i held on you started to burn me, and at first i thought that the pain was worth it and that the boils that where forming on my hands would be easier to bare then a heart extinguished, and once i let go of you because the resistance was too great i look at my hands and saw what holding on to you had done to me and i fought back, i used poison where you had used flames, leaving scars for my boils, but all those boils did was cause me pain when i later tried to touch other hearts that could use some piecing back together, and not only did my heart hurt i couldnt reach out for help because i feared the pain that would be caused by someone grabbing my hand.

1 comment: