name

The Latest and Greatest

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Pursuit of My Current

I have been putting effort into actualize my desires. Its been a huge struggle to get to this point in my life. I find humor such a sentence as if it saying I've finished my self growth. Yet I have gotten to a point in which I believe in the things I can become. This is exhilarating. I cant wait to start the growth I had in the past withheld from achieving.  Of course there are the days where I feel as if the old me is surfacing. Yet the productive side of me makes it so there is still progress. I was writing this so I could get my thoughts out in a creative way with the small chance that another human to leave their thoughts on this post.

In the past a wrote a poem without a title. The only poem I left untitled I wrote it for a friend yet now I realize that I need to apply it to my life.


the Ways Which Water flows is What take the Weak,
the strong Work long Whiles to make small Wakes,
Will We Want to push our being if With time We Would get Wings,
Wash up on a Wish Which is White on black 

So this is me now trying to make my small wake. I am finding my current and I will pursue my Wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment