name

The Latest and Greatest

Monday, June 2, 2014

Give Me Adive ( unedited )

Tell me to forget him and move on, for he will never trust you or love you. 
But he will want to be your friend. 
And you need to just be his friend and continue to numb your emotions around him like you do to all  others. 
You need to stop seeing the boy in every random kid that looks remotely like him. 
You need to just forget him like you have that one pot you made in ceramics back in high school and how it broke. 
James you need to just cry for what you have lost and wait for another that will want to love you and trust you. 
Tell me that's its not going to be okay.  
Remind me that I won't forget how he affected you. 
Suggest to me that I should use this as a bar for the next person.  Give me eye contact so I will believe the words you speak.

1 comment:

  1. This was so good, I really liked reading, I got some emotion out of it, but I feel like your trying to hide some of it still. But it was very touching!

    ReplyDelete