name

The Latest and Greatest

Friday, June 20, 2014

My Numbers

First time I worn a tank top.

Second time I have I thought that it is now possible to be in a relationship with a boy.

Third time I have questioned my sexuality.

Fourth time I have doubted my abilities.

Fifth time I have tried to buy myself some shoes.

One phone in the gutter . Two days of rain. Three wishes to be something else. Four days wasted sleeping in. Five threats to be thrown out.

To Do

1. Start my schooling.

2. Write when I want.

3. Take care of my car.

4. Let my life change.

5. Stop holding on to childhood.

6. Clean room so I can leave.

7. Tell my Dad my sexuality.

8. Work out until I have the body I want.

9. Write some letters.

10. Wake up before 7:00 am.

0's the could have been First's

        - Drugs
        - Sex
        - Suicide
        - Stopping Writing
        - Forgetting My Family

Infinite...

Giving up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment