name

The Latest and Greatest

Monday, January 19, 2015

My Family

My mother always told me that I wasn't going to change until I hit rock bottom. I told her that I would figure it out before I got the cuts and bruises. It always seems like she loves the looks of the new scars.

My best friend told me that he was going to fake it till he makes it. I told him that he really shouldn't do that. He asked why not and I refused to answer. I didn't want to tell him that I would be straight if I still lived that way today.

My brother told me that I had cross a line when I didn't show to my own Court of Honer. He didnt realize that this was are first conversation that wasn't about video games or Christmas presents in a two years.

My dad wants to mend are relationship but yesterday he told me he loved me and I replied with a hollow " I love you too".

My sister told me that we would be the best of buds when she comes home from her mission. It sounds nice and all but I'm planning on dispersing for a year.

My little brother tells me that he is sorry. Yet the rage he had was what he truly feels about me. And living with him its hard not to just think he might break my leg like he was about to that night my parents had to intervene.

My younger sister knows my secret but doesn't seem to care. Yet she still voices her hate for people like me.

My mother keeps trying to tell me that I care for them. But the things she keeps pointing out are the things I would do for random strangers.

1 comment:

  1. this made me cry. OMG your so amazing. i feel your pain and hurt and Im here for you!!

    ReplyDelete