name

The Latest and Greatest

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Looking For Meaning

I tend to be the happiest in the winter. In spring I cry the most. Its hard for me to cry for myself so I use my allergies to help me. I go on nature walks thinking of life. And then. The tears fall.

I just dont want to give my life away. I knew that this life style that I had built up for myself would fall. For the support beams were bend before I even started building. But I kept adding on and renovating me until I  collapsed. I just didnt want to be supported by my parents or the church. I felt comfortable there and I knew that I would not have a need to grow if I didn't have to fight for sunlight. I left without knowing that in order to grow one needs the waters of motivation. And so I started to wilt while trying to grow. I got to the point where at a glance  you thought I was dead. Then I found some water. I grew fast trying to get high in the sky. But I didn't have a dream, a goal, a reason to keep growing. So now I grow and expand my limbs to find my inspiration. My sun that will shine through the night.

I walk in the house and take an allergy pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment