name

The Latest and Greatest

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hell

  My Hell is having so much to write but not getting it out in time. This screws me over. I cant write them down before they burn in this Hell. The ashes of  unwritten stories, poems, arguments, posts, and ideas surround my feet. My skin black with soot. I am now unrecognizable. The people that knew me see me through a different looking glass. This looking glass is dirty itself and miss shapes the already deformed. Hell is the opinions I have of myself. Hell is that fact that I can leave when I want yet never do. Seeing the way out daily makes me have a need to leave. But I know this is where the refining fires of Hell dwell. My deepest works come from here. This pit where eyes only adjust when there is fuel for fire.

  I do get gifts from above; fire proof paper, moments of pure clarity, a shower of hope so people can see me again. At these times I want to leave. But it is seems too easy. As if Hell has forgotten me for awhile. I then realize that I am not steering my ship that was going towards freedom. It is a heat wave from Hell that shoves me back, almost capsizing me, into the unknown. Hell is the fact that I am in a ship when there is a bridge. A bridge that goes over the seas of the unknown and to the way out. I stopped trying to get out of Hell and not of the reason you think.

I got out and got bored of heaven and came back to Hell.

3 comments:

  1. "The ashes of unwritten stories, poems, arguments, posts, and ideas surround my feet. My skin black with soot. I am now unrecognizable." you're an amazing writer, this really stuck with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow. This takes me all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always create to people and spark emotions in anyone who read your thought.

    ReplyDelete