name

The Latest and Greatest

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Am All About Deception

I with hold information and give information that conflicts the with held information. Then I reveal the with held information. I have no clue why I do this. I guess it is because it is fun to confuse people. In the process of confusing others I confuse myself. Is the fun worth it?

Yes.

I feel like it is the same as a mute mime that can speak 13 different languages.

I feel like I talk about this a lot but never directly.

I really do enjoy it though. One example is acting like I have a personal bubble. Then whispering in their ear so they can feel my breath. It freaks people out.

You see this in scary moves... There is a little girl playing with the mud and giggling. She gets baby sat by a nice teen girl. In the end we find out that the little cutey has stabbed the nice teen four times because she didn't get enough ice cream. I wouldn't watch that movie.

I like to give the appearance that I do not give a damn to my parents. This is were I start to confuse myself. I start to act like I really don't care. And it affects the way I think. I have stopped  caring. It come in handy sometimes. But when my grade start slipping I need to care again.

When I was little I would play Hide & Go Seek. When I was the hider the other kids would give up on trying to find me. It wasn't just because I am great at hiding. I was because I would run over to one side of the park yell loud then sprint to the other side of  the park to hide. Or maybe the kids just wanted to get rid of me and never started looked in the first place. I still haven't decided which is the correct answer. 

I love looking confident but I have terrible stage fright.

2 comments:

  1. "I love looking confident but I have terrible stage fright"
    Reallyyyyyy good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you told me to look at this i saw it way differently. Thank you so much for telling me to look at it. it made my day. i can relate so much to it. it's it's just perfect. it's good to know a fellow writer can write as well as i can. thanks again Feathers. and thanks for the help too :)

    ReplyDelete