name

The Latest and Greatest

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Dream Kiss

This is going to need a back story...

                 We have held hands, laughed when its just the two of us, 
            fallen asleep snuggling, spent enough time together that our families
            have started missing us. If I don't text them good morning they
            think I am dead. We have little arguments. We go on long drive and
            talk out our problems to each other. They call me by my full name
            and I have a nick name for them that I only use when it is just us.
            They keep telling me that people in relationships kiss....

   We are on a walk with tall non judgmental trees around us. It starts to snow. We start talking about things I won't remember in the future. We are walking to a pavilion. They have some how have enclosed their fingers between mine with out me noticing. It must be because I am thinking too much about letting them kiss me. There is a thought that is passing through my head like a stalker van; "Will they really Kiss me tonight? And will I let them?" We walk into the pavilion and we take a seat. We finish the conversation we were having while walking. I tell them I love them for the first time. They tell me that they love me for the second time. I want to snuggle up nice and close to them but that would make it hard for a kiss.

   We kiss.




  Maybe this is my virgin lips speaking. Perhaps its the person that has never been in a relationship wanting.

4 comments:

  1. I love this. I know what you mean by just thinking and dreaming and hoping and imagining, then getting on with real life. This was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first kiss is just a dream too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. "They some how have enclosed their fingers between mine without me noticing." Powerful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever you speak, you talk in colors and emotions that catches the weary hearts attention. It's so distracting that I couldn't take my mind off of this post. Very well done, and I loved how you were not afraid to let your dreams bleed out on the page so to speak. No fear of judgment. Keep writing

    ReplyDelete