name

The Latest and Greatest

Friday, March 7, 2014

An Emotion I Rarely Feel

I am mad. It is spreading like little kids laughter.  No matter what I am doing I feel it. I feel the heavy weight of it on my body. I have been using my friends for support. I was the support beam that my friends used to lean on. I am not used to this. I was good at holding emotions in. The unchanging face was what I held on my neck. Now I have too many faces to hold in my hands, fighting for a place on my shoulders. My hands want to be over my mouth or my ears. For my mouth keeps speaking the things I hide in my mind. The ears hearing those words from other's mouths. My hands don't want to be part of a juggling act. This was the reason for my egg of rage to hatch a angry beast. This egg that had once been on ice. Those mouths stole what was mine. They took my ability to spread the words myself. Now there are ears that should not have captured my vocalized thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. "my mouth keeps speaking the things I hide in my mind." sometimes you have to let those things out, or they'll drown you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the exact reason I started my blog. To let my emotions out. It sucks to keep them in and it can eventually ruin you

    ReplyDelete
  3. if there was a post that was the definition of me this would be it. That really isn't a good thing, but I think it will help and this comment was really bad and I am really sorry but thank you, I think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I could put it in to words for us. It was hard for me.

      Do you really not feel mad as much as me though?

      Delete