name

The Latest and Greatest

Sunday, March 9, 2014

The End Is Coming

I worry about the end of this class. I am scared of when my pen name will leave the list of Writers. 

I fear that the comments will flows like honey not water. I dread the day that I reveal my true name. I

have anxiety when I think of the day I stop using this blog. I stress over the fact that I cant tell you

who I am. I have panicked over not finishing a post in time. My pulse quickens when go and see

who has commented on my posts. I am trapped in a place that we all should get lost in. I feel like

 a coward when I dont go deep. It terrifies me to think that we are being taught by someone that cant

 tell people they suck at writing. I have been shocked by what bloggers have said. I recoil at

the possibility that I wasn't in this class. It frightens me to the brink, when I think these thoughts.

I am scared that we now share the same fears.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Totally share your fears, you really captured that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is amazing! I don't know what else to say besides that I have no words to explain how I feel about this post its that good.

    ReplyDelete