name

The Latest and Greatest

Friday, March 21, 2014

Are They My Own Thoughts?


The things I write always seems to be words I have heard before. 
I write poems with stanzas that could not have been my own.
Yet when I read them to people they tell me it is original.
I halfheartedly believe them.
I mean there are a bunch of people in this world and
what are the odds that another person has not already written it down?
 Sometimes I think I have taken someone else idea and just added or left out some words.
Isn't this called plagiarism?
This thought makes me feel not creative at all. I should 
have just stop thinking it yet it was a good detraction piece to have in my head.
I guess they are my thoughts. Its just I'm not original.

1 comment:

  1. I think that any thought that anyone has is creative, its not original because no one else thought to write about this. it isn't plagiarism if its from your own heart and mind.

    ReplyDelete